Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by
The Broke and the Bookish to facilitate list sharing. This week's topic:
Top 10 Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me:
(In no real order)
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen (and other books by her that I don't have yet!)
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Hold Still by Nina LaCour
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Anna!!! Sooo good, I swear I want to re-read it every time I see it mentioned, haha.
ReplyDelete( My Top Ten )
Oh, I know what you mean. I was in Las Vegas visiting family when I was reading it and was like "Uh, no, you can go without me. I want to read." (It only worked once, though.) Haha.
Delete