Every morning, A wakes in a different person’s body, a different person’s life. There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.I got a digital copy of Every Day by David Levithan a couple days ago. I actually wasn't too interested until my sister's book club chose it to be read this month. I haven't started it yet, but it sounds pretty interesting, so we'll see.
It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.
David Levithan has pushed himself to new creative heights. He has written a captivating story that will fascinate readers as they begin to comprehend the complexities of life and love in A’s world, as A and Rhiannon seek to discover if you can truly love someone who is destined to change every day.
Pages
Hi. This is no longer the site of my blog. You can find my active blog at:
http://www.lisalikesbooks.wordpress.com
Sunday, December 2, 2012
In My Mailbox (4)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started/hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they buy, borrow, and receive. Click here to learn more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've heard great things about David Levithan. I don't know, something about this cover just doesn't do it for me though. Hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my IMM & SP.
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Same here. The only book I"ve read by him is Will Grayson, Will Grayson... which is half John Green so I don't know if it counts.
DeleteThe cover isn't doing much for me either.
I've heard this is an amazing book. I haven't read it yet, but I do plan to sometime. I need longer days, though, so I can tackle all the books on my TBR list!
ReplyDeleteHappy reading :)
Absolutely. More time would be ace. Until then, I guess we'll make it work... as always.
Delete