Hello book readers!
A few months ago I started this blog and sort of ran with it. I loved it then and I still love it now. Don’t worry! This isn’t a break up letter or something. But it is a notification of a giant change to happen relatively soon.
I love Blogger. I mean: I love it, but that love is partially due to the fact that I haven’t used any other blogging platform (Tumblr doesn’t count) in great excess. There are a lot of people who love, love, love Wordpress, so I decided to go on and see what all the hullabaloo is about… and it’s certainly earned. I think you guys probably know where I’m going with this.
The blog is moving on over to Wordpress sometime in the near future. Probably the next few days depending on time vs. things I need to do. It won’t change anything too much for you, but it will make things a heck of a lot easier for me, so I hope you’re all right with dealing with my indecisiveness for now.
If you’re following via Feedburner (RSS), not to worry, you’re already good to go. If, however, you’re following through Blogger or just visiting the website it’s a little different for you. (Should you choose to read still, that is. And I hope you do!) I’ll include some links below that you can visit.
Thank you guys for being so patient with me and this situation in general. I’m currently in the process of getting everything all set up over on Wordpress so that when I do officially move it’s as quick and painless as possible.
The blog can be located at booksandbooksand.wordpress.com. Right now it shows as private (because I’m still tweaking it), but will be available soon.
Click here to go to the new blog. (Not currently open for viewers.)
Click here to view the blog feed.
Click here to subscribe via Email. This will carry over to the new blog.
Again, thanks for the patience and hopefully understanding the change. Perhaps I’ll explain it further in a bit.
Good luck with the transfer! :D I can't wait to see your new blog.
ReplyDeleteMel@thedailyprophecy.
Why, thank you! (:
Delete