- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- The Innocents (The Innocents #1) by Lili Peloquin
- Possession (Possession #1) by Elana Johnson
- City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments #2) by Cassandra Clare
- Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie
- The Diviners (The Diviners #1) by Libba Bray
- Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
- Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- iZombie, Vol. 1: Dead to the World by Chris Roberson
Pages
Hi. This is no longer the site of my blog. You can find my active blog at:
http://www.lisalikesbooks.wordpress.com
Saturday, December 8, 2012
In My Mailbox (5)
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started/hosted by The Story Siren in which bloggers share the books they buy, borrow, and receive. Click here to learn more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The Diviners is so good! I've been dying to read Let it Snow. Hopefully I'll get around to it this holiday season. (:
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
I'm REALLY looking forward to The Diviners. I was so excited no one took it from the library.
DeleteThe same here in regards to Let it Snow. I always hear it mentioned and the stories are by three authors who've put out books I like, so it seems like a good choice.
(:
I recently finished City of ashes and it was great! The diviners sounds really good. Happy reading :)
ReplyDeleteMel@thedailyprophecy.
I'm excited to read City of Ashes. The end of City of Bones was pretty open, so I'll looking forward to what's next.
Delete(:
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian is AMAZING! I hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteI love the Mortal Instruments, too! City of Ashes is good.
Happy reading :)
I hear that a lot about The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. It's one of the main reasons I got it from the library.
Delete(:
The Diviners sounds absolutely amazing! I've read a few of Libba's novels but I've heard that this one outshines them all. Matched is one of my favorite novels so I hope you enjoy it. :D
ReplyDeleteKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian
It certainly does. I've been wanting to read it from the moment I heard about it. I still haven't started it yet. Sigh. Oh, well.
DeleteI like Matched so far, by the way. (:
I really want to read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares! :) Here’s what books I got this week: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/12/15/in-my-mailbox-2/
ReplyDeleteAlice @ Alice in Readerland
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares was such a good book. I loved it.
Delete